- The library allows users to get instant answers on Ask- the- Librarian service, available from 8.00am to 8.00pm during weekdays and from 8.00am to 5.00 pm on Saturdays.
- One- On- One assistance by dedicated, approachable Library staff
- General Assistance please call: Tel:(020) 2247269
- Send a email to the librarian through: email@example.com
Why consult with a librarian?
- Identify and locate primary source materials.
- Find the best resources for your topic.
- Discuss strategies and develop skills for searching article databases and the library catalog.
- Search the web efficiently for credible information.