The University subscribes to Electronic resources in variety of subjects to purposely meet the diverse needs of all the library users. Access is available through any of the computers available within the premises of the Campus. These can also be accessed from the library if a user has a laptop through wireless connectivity.
Off-Campus Access to E-Resources
The Library provides access to E-resources outside the Campus premises through http://www.egerton.ac.ke/-Egerton Portal-Electronic resources Login.
- Username: Your Registration Number
- Password: Your Registration Number
In case of any difficulties please contact the Librarian at: email@example.com
- Institutional Repository
The library provides access to the University Institutional repository http://ir-library.egerton.ac.ke/jspui/ which comprises of digitized information materials created by the Institution, such as thesis & dissertations and past exam papers, conference proceedings.
- The library allows users to get instant answers on Ask- the- Librarian service, available from 8.00am to 9.00pm during weekdays and from 8.00am to 6.00 pm on Saturdays.
- One- On- One assistance by dedicated, approachable Library staff
- General Assistance please call: Tel:(020) 2247269
- Send a Text to the librarian through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why consult with a librarian?
- Identify and locate primary source materials.
- Find the best resources for your topic.
- Discuss strategies and develop skills for searching article databases and the library catalog.
- Search the web efficiently for credible information.
Photo Gallery– The Campus Library maintains an upto date gallery on events of the library. Please access the gallery to see the campus library in motion.