- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Mgt.
- B.A (Criminology & Security Studies)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science (BLINS)
- BSC. Economics & Statistics
- Bachelor of Arts in History and International Relations
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Development and Education (ECDE)
- BA in Gender, Women and Development Studies
Mininum Entry Requirements for Bachelor‘s Degree
The entry requirements set out below are only minimum, and they in no way entitle an applicant to a place in the University. Applicants must:
Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with an average grade C+ (C plus)\passed at one sitting from at least seven subjects drawn from subject groupings as specified by the Kenya National Examinations Council or its equivalent.
- Have one of the following combinations of passes in the Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education examination:
- Two (2) Principal passes obtained at the same sitting.
- Egerton University Statutes 2008 43
- Two (2) Principal passes obtained at different sittings provided the passes are of Grade C or higher.
- Hold a Diploma of Egerton University with a ‘Credit’ pass or higher or an equivalent
- Qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization acceptable to Senate. Those with a ‘Pass’ Diploma will be considered if they have at least two years relevant experience after graduation.
Meet additional entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Department, Faculty, School or Institute.
To be admitted for a PRE-SERVICE DEGREE PROGRAM, a prospective candidate must have all the requirements set up by the joint Admission Board (JAB), with a prospective IN-SERVICE student must have completed a diploma program in the relevant field and graduated with at least a CREDIT.